Raynham Town Hall – 4:05 PM
- Former school-house in brick.
- building and landscaping in excellent condition.
Middleborough Town Hall – 4:45 PM
- Huge wooden building, sitting in the middle of the “Town Lawn”. The cupola must be 50 feet tall and recently renovated. But the last 9′ have been removed and are sitting on the lawn behind a chain link fence.
- Looks the 2nd and 3rd floor windows suggest a large meeting room.
- It’s no optical illusion, the cupola is actually tilting to the southwest.
Carver Town Hall – 5:50 PM
- A new building, done in a traditional style. The white porticos are a nice touch.
- The front entrance is protected by some heavy artillery, the cannon of the WWI war memorial.