Edgartown Town Hall – 10:30 AM
- Somewhat similar to Tilsbury Town Hall, with the same kind of staircase to the 2nd floor hall. Nice gold gilt ship weathervane on the cupola.
West Tisbury Town Hall – 11:40 AM
- Unpainted wood shingles, new building in a Victorian style.
Chilmark Town Hall – 12:10 PM
- Built in 1902, with white clapboards. Two story. Two guys on the roof, replacing the town alarm siren in the cupola.
Aquinnah Town Office – 1:30 PM
- Sun bleached wood shingles, one story. Police, fire and town office are separate buildings, pulled together by a pergola.
Oak Bluffs Town Office – 3:40 PM
- Outside of downtown, on a small rise. Both the town hall and the library next door are new and in the same shingle style.