Chesterfield Town Office – 11:20 PM
- Town offices are in the Davenport school, now renamed to the Davenport Office Building. The old town hall is at the top of the hill at the center of town.
Worthington Town Hall – 6:30 PM
- Long time since I’ve seen a town’s name in gold leaf. Classical style, but a fairly new building in excellent condition.
Peru Town Office – 1:00 PM
- Combined town offices and community center.
Plainfield Town Hall – 2:40 PM
- Greek revival style in good condition.
Ashfield Town Hall – 3:00 PM
- The town hall and fire station are side by side. Looks like a town Oktoberfest is wrapping up on the town common next door. Very ornate cupola.
Conway Town Hall – 3:40 PM
- Conway is a well hidden town that has some mills and money a 100 years ago. You can see it in all the Greek revival architecture, the town library and the two town halls. One is the brick town hall, still used by the town clerk. The other building is the town office and is just down the street.